KELLY BENDER COMICS COLLECTION

KELLY BENDER COMICS COLLECTION
Here is just a sampling of the many comic book series I've written & co-created

Thursday 21 March 2013

You can be a character in my comic book!!!

My Comic Book:

(Mankind to the Third Power)

Is looking for everyday people to star in it!!

Have you ever wanted to be in a comic book?  Or have a "power"? Well now you can!!

I have started a fund raising venture on "Rocket Hub" to help raise funds for my first "Super Hero" comic book.

Why am i doing this?

The way it works is you don't see money from your first books sales until about 2-3 months after it came out, by then the second issue would already be out and the artist would have to be paid for that one as well.  

I am doing this to get ahead of the game and get the right illustrator on this project which will hopefully make it successful.

Just go to the link below to find out more.

http://www.rockethub.com/projects/22425-mankind-to-the-third-power





Thank to all who help support this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.